Thursday, October 24, 2013

Name.

Name by Rob Bell
Watching this in class...

Is it normal for you? *I like that.
Name was your identity. It made you, you. 
What is your name=who are you?
How much pain comes from not knowing who we are?
"You follow me..." *Yeah, if Jesus said that to me I wouldn't argue, no sir.
Stop asking "what about him" or "what about her", focus on us.
"A heart at peace gives life to the body..." *that is beautiful. I like the idea of a tattoo of that.
"Resentment kills the fool..."

Don't have to be proud of our history, but we do have to claim it
What is it to you? You have your own path.
How can you learn to love other people when we cannot come to terms with ourselves?

There is nothing more important ...I am Emily.
I am more than okay with the life that God has given me.
We have to be saved from all the times we haven't been our true selves.
"May you find yourself comfortable in your own skin." -Rob Bell 


**Holy goosebumps. If that doesn't give emotion I don't know what will. BE YOU! 



**Own up to you. Do what makes you happy; do what makes you thrive. <3**


No comments:

Post a Comment